Designed for a variety of particulate filtration and prefiltration applications including SDI (service or portable deionization), reverse osmosis, and CDI (Continuous Deionization) Systems. Graded density melt spun polypropylene media design provides exceptional throughput with high contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% polypropylene media and core
- Optional santoprene® gasketed end caps on 1, 3, and 5 micron rated filters for positive sealing that eliminates by-passing
- Silicon O-rings on Code 0, 5, and 7 style end caps
- Meets the criteria for USP Class VI Biological Tests for Plastics, ensuring that no surfactants or coatings interfere with the application
- Ideal for use in the food and beverage industry
- Available in a variety of lengths and pore sizes to meet a wide range of applications
End Cap Style Guide