Dystor® Double Membrane Digester Gas Holder SystemsSee All Digestor Components
Dome-shaped, engineered membrane system to store biogas, and prevent odors.
- is the minimum order quantity for this product. Please check quantity and add to cart again.
- Increased biogas storage
- Reduced operator and maintenance costs
- Environmentally stable
The Dystor® Gas Storage system from Evoqua Water Technologies is a unique gas holder design that’s more economical to install than steel gas holders and more versatile and more stable than floating covers. Ideal for both primary and secondary digesters, its domeshaped, engineered membrane system maximizes storage of methane gas and sludge, while also containing odors. Plus, a manufacturer installed system means single-source responsibility.
- Free membrane cover
- Separate gas storage units that mount to concrete
- High gas take off is designed to avoid foam issues
- Manufacturer Installed
- Tank Mounted - Free Membrane
- Tank Mounted - High-Gas-Takeoff
- Ground Mounted Separate Storage Unit
- Dystor Gas Holder Systems428.5 KB