Forty-X® Disc Filter Armor SeriesSee All Disc Filters
The Forty-X® Disc Filter Armor series is a high-rate filtration device that utilizes an integrated pre-screen and stainless-steel panel that are designed to accommodate high solids loading capacities and greater hydraulic throughput. The woven optimum tertiary mesh (OTM) filter panel utilizes 316L stainless-steel threads to create a weave that improves solids collection and rejection. The panel configuration includes a robust, molded structural frame and a pressure assisted seal allowing the panels to sustain and operate at a higher headloss and provide higher throughput when compared to other woven polyester, flat panel disc filter designs.
Evoqua’s Forty-X Disc Filter Armor series combines the technology of outside-in and inside-out filtration into a single PLC controlled unit. Influent water flows through the prescreen (outside-in) into the disc filter panels (inside-out). This innovative combination of two filtration technologies into one unit provides an effective and robust option for those difficult applications.
May be covered by one or more of the following patents:
7,597,805; 7,972,508; 8,118,175; 8,409,436; 8,801,929; 8,808,542; 8,961,785
- An integrated pre-screen to accommodate high solids loading and protect the disc filter by removing organic and inorganic materials.
- Woven optimum tertiary mesh (OTM) filter panels utilize 316L stainless steel threads to create a weave that improves solids collection and rejection.
- Automated chemical cleaning system.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Modular design offers flexibility and expandability.
- Suitable for retrofit of existing conventional filters.